The usage of QcleanUI to Fix Installation Issues with Quicken for Windows
Overview Quicken Reconciliation Issue
Quicken Reconciliation Issue quicken is one of the most renowned software that manages financial gains. But what if you are not able to install Quicken for Windows, or if you experience hurdles while using Quicken post a patch release. The sole reason for this kind of issue is that it is not installed correctly on the system. Using QCleanUI helps you in reinstalling Quicken correctly on your system.
QCleanUI is used solely to correct installation or patching issues. So, quicken reconciliation issue, when Quicken does not open after its installation or if there are issues while installing patches. You have to keep in mind that it should not be used in making attempts to fix data or password issues (Quicken ID Password, Vault Password and so on.
The first step is to download and use QCleanUI
- Firstly, backup your Quicken data. You may skip this step if you are unable to open Quicken.
- Then you will have to Uninstall Quicken with the Add/Remove Programs highlight through your PC’s Control Panel.
- Then, you’ll have to Make another envelope on your work area (right-click on your desktop and select New > Folder).
- Click QcleanUI.exe and save the file to the new folder.
- Click MSICLEAN.exe and save the file to the SAME new folder.
- In the new envelope, double tap QcleanUI.exe.
- Then, select Clean all versions, and thereon click Clean. Note: QcleanUI may take a few minutes to finish its task because it is a time taking process. When finished, you may see the mistake message featured beneath. You can ignore this blunder and continue with the process.
- Select Quit closing QcleanUI.
The second step is to Rename Quicken Shared Folders
- Follow the steps to Show hidden files and folders. In some cases, some of the folders that need to be renamed in the following steps won’t appear even after selecting the Show hidden files and folders. If this comes up, continue through the steps and rename the folders that do appear.
- In the C:\Program Data\Intuit envelope, right- tap the Quicken envelope. Select Rename, give the envelope an alternate, remarkable name (model: “Investigating”), at that point presenter.
With the 2018 release of Quicken, the path for the folder that needs to be renamed may be C:\Program Data\Quicken. You will need to rename this Quicken folder and the one in C:\Program Data\Intuit.
- Select Rename, give the organizer an alternate, interesting … You should rename this Quicken envelope and the one in C:\Users\[your client
- In the C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86) envelope, right-click
- the Quicken establishment envelope. Select Rename, give the envelope an alternate
- novel name, at that point press Enter. Note: Depending on framework settings. Restart your PC and introduce Quicken once more
- With the 2018 release of Quicken, the path for the folder that needs to be renamed may be C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\Roaming\Quicken. You will need to rename this Quicken folder and the one in C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\Roaming\Intuit.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for every user on the computer.
- In the C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86) folder, right-click b the Quicken installation folder. Select Rename, give the folder a different, unique name, then press Enter. Note: Depending on system settings, this folder may not be created. If you do not see this folder in this location, you can continue to the next step.
- Restart your computer and install Quicken again.